Monday, October 8, 2012

More going on...

The more going on about me over a year ago was due to severe depression. At that time, I had been unemployed for over 2 years, my mom died a couple of months before, all of my kids had come to live with me (which was a good thing, but it was a BIG change), and my girlfriend and I were almost broken up. Due to all of that, I pretty much forgot about this and my volvogeek blog. Right now I'm taking a facebook hiatus so I feel like I need to express myself in SOME way, and since I have this, why not, right?

Since then, I reconnected with an ex-gf of mine and we started dating again, the kids have all adjusted, dogs have been acquired - as have a gaggle of lizards, and most importantly, I now has a job again! It's not a great job, but it allowed me to go back to school for a couple of terms due to the schedule. I'm not sure how I feel about school as a whole anymore at this point in my life, but I did enjoy it. Job is working graveyard shift, 6:30pm to 6:30am Sun-Tues and every other Sat, and mainly it's just monitoring things in case they go bad and provide support to the groups that own machines. Not many machines though, so it's really very easy and very boring. But at least it pays well and I've got insurance as well for all of the kids, so bonus.

Lots has gone on since all of that, but it's mainly boring day-to-day stuff that could probably be best found via facebook, so update yourself there and I'll put more interesting things here from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment