Thursday, April 14, 2011

More No Soap

So back in January I posted about not using soap, and I've kept to this regimen for the past 4 months now. I'm not completely 'product-less', as I use deodorant and shaving cream (I'm not gonna shave dry, ffs), but when I shower, I don't lather up on the body nor the hair.

The only thing I've noticed in my own smell is that if I go without a shower for a couple of days, the deodorant starts to wear off and I smell a lil ripe. That reminds me to go shower and re-apply. I think the main issue with that is that the soap generally has a scent, and it masks body odor a little better than just deodorant. But it's not THAT bad, because if it were, my girlfriends' overly sensitive sense of smell would kick in and she'd bathe me herself.  Not that this is a bad thing, but I'd rather it not be because I was stinky.

So, so far, so good. The only issue I've had at all was when I put some gel in my hair (it's at a weird transitional length and looks funny) when I went to jury duty, the shower after that reactivated the gel and my hair was kinda funky for a couple of days until the next shower. Other than that, nobody has been the wiser except the few people I've told in person and the 0 people that actually read this blog. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment